Rock Island Armory VR80 12ga Shotgun
S&W MP15 Sport 2 MAGPUL MLOK
Rock Island Armory VR80 12ga Shotgun with two 5 round magazines
The Rock Island Armory VR80 12ga Shotgun is a great new shotgun by Rock Island Armory Imports. The VR80 has an upper and lower of 7075 T6 aluminum for added durability and ruggedness. The manual safety, mag release, and bolt release are all in very similar locations to an AR 15, if you are familiar with the controls of the AR 15 this shotgun will be a breeze to learn to use. The VR80 comes with two magazines, and three chokes. Chambered for 3″ Magnum loads, the VR80 allows you to use either 3″ or 2.75″ 12ga ammunition.
The Rock Island Armory VR80 was designed to be as customizable as an AR 15. To this end the VR80 comes with flip up front and rear sights, and has plenty of picatinny rail on the top of the receiver to mount any optics you may want to add. The aluminum M-LOK handguard allows for easy attachment of accessories, it also has picatinny rail sections at the front of the handguard. The thumbhole stock can also be removed and replaced with an AR 15 pistol grip and most AR 15 adjustable stocks designed to work with a commercial buffer tube. These features allow for a very customizable AR 15 style 12 ga shotgun.
- 20″ Barrel
- 7075 T6 aluminum upper, lower, and forend.
- 3″ Magnum Chamber.
- Full, Modified, and Improved chokes.
- Ambidextrous safety and charging handle.
- Fluted barrel shroud to help dissipate heat.
- Patent pending Bufferthis Buttstock, allows for the thumbhole stock to be removed and replace with an AR 15 pistol grip and commercial AR 15 adjustable stock.
- Flip up front and rear sights.
- Bolt hold open on empty magazine.
- Includes two 5 round magazines.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.